I was reading one of my blog friends post the other day and it brought back some of my own childhood memories of homemade ice cream. Thanks Rick.
yep, that's "real" home made. I mean, there was a lot of labor put into that stuff. Luckily, we usually only made it at special times or when Mom wanted it.
Facts about me and ice cream:
- I prefer hard ice cream over soft serve.
- I chew ice cream.
- I like any kind of ice cream with bits in it like rocky road, butter pecan, moose tracks, etc.
- I hate to hear people talk while they eat ice cream.
- I prefer to eat ice cream out of a waffle cone.
- My favorite flavor is butter pecan or chocolate chip mint.
- If someone tells me to hurry up and eat my ice cream, Ill just throw it away.