Looking around online, I found many ways to use old suitcases and it blew my mind. I'm on to something now. I want to keep collecting.
Now, sit back and enjoy some of these ideas I found online.
1. Used as a night stand can give you more storage than just a drawer. You have little treasure chests to hide your keepsakes and other items you don't use regularly.
2. Pet bed? Why not. Little fido needs some cute stuff to go along with your shabby style. I've see all kinds of these suitcase dog beds. They are so darn cute. Its like their own little bedroom with places to hide their toys and snacks.
3. In case you need an extra chair.
4. I like this one. Not sure where one would use this wine cabinet or where it would even look good hanging except in maybe a little retro camper or other small space. "Wait, there is an extra space on my office wall". hmm.
5. Add some chalk paint and make a sign. You can change it as the day goes by. Sounds fun.
6. Christmas is just around the corner. Not my corner but everyone else's corner. I'm not finished with vacation yet, but afterwards, I can just throw some presents or Christmas decorations in an old suitcase and be done.
7. I've seen this done at weddings. A keepsake box that your guest can throw in a card....or money.
8. This is too cute! Add a few legs and you have a table.
9. Again, not sure where this would look good hanging but I assume it would be darling in a tiny bathroom, small retro camper or small river shack or beach house.
10. You can lay a baby down for a nap and make a photo prop. Probably is the most use these suitcases get now days.
12. This has got to be the cutest thing ever! A doll house! Be sure to visit the link to this one for more ideas. You can make a desk, craft or sewing boxes, and more.
I bet you all want to go out and buy you some of these suitcase now, dont ya? Well, I found mine for nearly nothing at thrift shops. They can be found at yard sales too. Like they say "one persons junk is another persons treasure".