Nepal Bracelet

Lately I have had this fascination with these tiny glass beaded bracelets. I didn’t want just any kind of handmade beaded bracelet. I wanted and actual Nepal bracelet hand crafted by artisans of Nepal. The search was on.

It did not take me long before I discovered a shop called LiftedHope. They make gorgeous Nepal bracelets and other seed beaded jewelry. 


Each bracelet is delicately made by Nepalese women who work hard to make an honest living and enjoy what they do. Unlike most large mass production dealers, Liftedhope gives fair trade and comfortable working conditions to these women's who are dedicated in their creative abilities. Sales from these bracelets go directly to the makers. Each bracelet comes with a story you will love to read about. It made me feel good that I purchased a bracelet from a small shop that cares about their workers.


If you would like one of these cute pieces of arm candy, made with love and passion, you can visit LiftedHope.com or there Etsy shop HERE. They continue adding new colors and designs. My bracelet just rolled on like butter over my hand and fit my wrist perfect. I chose this flower design called “floating Rose”. 


I plan to head back to the site to order another color and design. They make great stackable bracelets that will go great with my summer beach attire. I love the little chic boho look. It fits comfortable, lightweight and doesn't distract my daily desk work. 


I love pairing my Nepal bracelet with some of my favorite Alex and Ani bracelets (which I have a collection of too). 

They have hundreds of designs and colors to choose from and the highest quality glass beaded bracelets you can find. You can buy them single or by the dozens. Soon they will be adding earrings to collection.


Shop Liftedhope on Etsy or Www.Liftedhope.com

I have no affiliation nor have I been compensated with lifted hope. 
I am just a happy customer who wants to spread the love. 
My review and opinions are my own..




9 comments

  1. Enjoyed the read. Very interesting and yes the beaded bracelets are very pretty.
    Yeah on the e-mails. I did not understand it all when you posted earlier, but then it hit home. hahahaha

    Love from across the muddy South Fork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bracelets are lovely. Like them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stacked bracelets are lovely, especially the one you chose, and that is a good place to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are really pretty bracelets and perfect for summer Lisa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute and I'm glad they are backed by good cause!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and looks comfortable to wear. Way to shop! :)

    ReplyDelete