MY COMMENT EMAILS!!!

I do not have a post planned for today but I'm breaking in here a minute to complain about a Blogger issue I'm having just in case some of you are having the same problem.

It seems Blogger has updated some security features. I have no idea. It was too much to read but I complied. I mean, I had to comply or it else....you know how that works right?

You see, when my sweet blog readers add a comment on my post, I get a little "DING" email notification letting me know you commented, then I grin and open it up to read your comment.

As of yesterday 5/24/18.....Silence. I mean, notta.
I know at least Jack has had to comment already.

So I log on to my blog and BAM! comments!!!! I was never notified of them. My comment email notifications have stopped. I went to the blogger forum and noticed I am not alone. I lot of bloggers are experiencing the same problem. Ive also noticed my "contact form" is not working either since Im notified by my email too. This can really be a problem.

Theres more. People who follow me by email. They will not get a notification that I just posted a new post. So sad.

I guess I will actually have to log onto my blog every couple hours to see if I have any comments as these make me happy throughout the day. Even if I don't reply to them, I read every single one and some days I reply back right here on the post. Sometimes I only reply back to the reply bloggers via email. Just depends on the day and the subject.

Anywho! I want my notifications fixed. Hopefully they will find the glitch and fix it!
What about you???


14 comments

  1. I wasn't notified of my comments today, either!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyone that gets emIl notifications of your new post will not get one either. This sux.

      Delete
  2. Ha I thought it was just me!!! Same thing, so weird that they changed it up like that randomly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh. Blogger delights in messing with our heads. And does it well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just lucky, I ain't smart enough to notice. But I do spent more time than most in front of this dude! I hope I keep getting notified of comments, but come to think of it I haven't been. OUCH Oh well. I hope all gets back on track. I am not a fan of change for change sake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS: I don't even know what a no-reply blogger is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogger seems to shake things up now and again. Try clicking on the check box to the lower right hand corner of your comments box every post. Where it says "Notify me". I click on that for every post and I receive the comments in my email.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok I did that so we will see but I think it only works if someone replys to a comment I made, not the blog post. Fingers crossed.

      Delete
  7. I am not receiving emails from my comments either! I always reply by email.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That’s interesting. I think mine still notifies but I’ll keep an eye on it.
    R

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just started blogging again, but I noticed that too. I checked notify me box, and I started getting notifications again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wondered why I was getting emails of comments today. Now I know. I answer my comments like you do.

    ReplyDelete