Busy Me

Hey remember me? I’m still here. I’m just a little behind on my blogging. I still read all your post and enjoy being here. I have just been so busy lately.
The weather is beautiful here in North Carolina. We have had sunshine and temperatures in the 80s! I’m loving it so I’m also trying to fit in some outdoor activities. I finally got my car washed and the carport swept.  
Shhh, don’t tell the boss that I'm blogging right now from work but it is break time and so I jumped on here right quick.

When I get home from work in the afternoons, I have a small dinner then Nick and I set out for a two or three mile power walk. After our walks, I do a little house work, shower, then plop down into my recliner. This is when I usually do my blogging, but I have been busy with a project that is sorta stressing me out as I try to make some videos and showcase some photos. I’ll tell you more about that later. 

It’s really not a big deal and most could just do it in a day or two, but me? I’m not that computer literate and do not have a lot of extra time on my hands, so it’s taking me a while. 
It will be complete by Mondays deadline (I hope). 

I have discovered, that really, I am just an “overthinker” 
I have another another review to write this week, then back to my project. 
I’ll be glad when next week rolls around and I can get back on schedule and back to my own personal blogging space.

But for now I have to get back to work.

Toodles!



5 comments

  1. I remember 'busy'. LOL But I just about laughed about the box. So many times when the kids or grand kids actually received something in a BIG box, before long the box was more important than the contents that came in it. LOL
    Take you time and DO not STRESS, Life will even things out!

    LOve from a beautiful Florida also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for popping in and writing a post I am like you- not all that computer literate so it takes me longer than it takes most people. Like the 'box' saying.

    Hope you have a stress free rest of the week- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'll get your project done in time.
    Sounds like you're have some nice weather.
    We had a nice sunny day too, though not as warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There’s not a thing wrong with being busy! You sound like you are making that work for you! Busy hands make a happy heart!

    ReplyDelete