Crochet Camera Strap Cozy

The other day someone asked if I could crochet a camera strap. I never have but I was excited to try. I knew I could do it, I just didn't want to promise. Well, it turns out, I accomplished the task!


I can only wish for a nice camera that would accommodate such a strap. I still use a camera with a wristlet.

I made up my own pattern and I am glad to share it with you, but if you have no clue how to crochet, this strap will be in my Etsy shop until sold. It is just a standard width and length of most straps.

You are welcome to sale anything you make with my pattern but please do not try and sale the pattern itself. That would just be wrong on your part.

Camera Strap Cozy

5.0mm hook
7oz yarn

Ch 15 (or 4 inches)
sl st in beginning of chain to create a circle.
(crochet in rounds)
3 rounds sc
49 rounds dc
3 rounds sc
finish off

This one turned out 26 x 2.
You can make yours longer or wider by adding more rounds.


Now embellish the way you wish and you will have your own unique camera strap cover. It just gives it that warm fuzzy feeling while adding a splash of sass. If you use my instructions to make one, Id love see how yours turned out.  Just post it on my FB wall if you like.

Now let me see what else I can get myself into.

Ive shared this at:
thursday-link-party at craftionary
friday-favorites at imnotatrophywife
create-with-joy inspire-me-Monday
Handmade Tuesdays at ladybug-blessings
crochetboulevard
made-by-me-103-linky-party at jaqsstudio (featured)

1 comment

  1. Pretty colors :)

    Thank you for sharing your project, I featured it this week! :)
    http://www.jaqsstudio.com/2013/11/made-by-me-104-linky-party-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete