Super Bowl Commercial Recap

Hope everyone had a fun Super Bowl Sunday. I'm sure most of you enjoyed it with friends and family and lots of food. This year (like last year) It was just me and my husband sitting around in our lounge pants enjoying the super bowl from our den. I have been on a diet for a week now, so I didn't want to ruin it by making alot of snacks. So, we just got some Chinese takeout and snacked on some fruit during the game.

To be honest, we don't really care about football, but we enjoy watching the Superbowl. Something always happens to talk about. This year was the lights going out, and did you see that 109 yard touchdown? Then the halftime show. Its always the halftime show. Beyonce was good but I don't think she out did Madonna's last years performance . And personally, I think the outfits for this performance get smaller every year and the dances get less modest. Perhaps there will be pole dancing next year. Ya never know.

What I like best of all are the commercials. Here is a recap of some of my favorite ones this year.

Budweiser Clydesdale "Brotherhood"
 
Ram Truck "Farmer"
 
E-trade "Save it"
 
and last but not least.......
 
 
Calvin Klein
 
I also kind of liked the Taco Bell commercial with the old people but It doesn't really sell me on eating there. I thought alot of the commercials were good but alot were distasteful.
 
What was your favorite commercial?
 

2 comments

  1. The one about raising a clydesdale horse, then the one about the farmers, then the "where do babies come from", then the calvin klein of course. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be the odd ball because I didn't like the Dodge Ram ad. I did like the Clydesdale one and the Doritoes ad with the goat. Also the singing fish, but I don't remember what they were selling, some alcohol I think.

    Thanks for taking the time to stop by Fixing for Friday.

    ReplyDelete