Set Sail

If you have been keeping up with my blogs, you may remember me mentioning the Piece of drift wood  I found on the beach during my vacation.

I finally got around to creating the idea I had for it. A little sail boat.

My husband found me the perfect stick, and from some scraps of cloth my mom gave me, I was able to create the sailboat I had in my mind.

I love nautical themes and items. I guess that goes along with my love for the beach. This little thing really floats too. I like the way it turned out. I didn't want it to be perfect. I just added a sail to it and let it become what it wanted to be. I added the number to it of a special year.



"You need not sail unaided.
Give Jesus His rightful place,
And through the seas of life
You will be sailing by Grace"


Ive shared this at:

4 comments

  1. That really turned out nice :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lisa,
    Love your blog design. Very nice. I love shells, anyway, and anything beachy. I pinned the sailboat and intend to make some. My daughter's house is all about the beach and the ocean. I like it too. Best wishes, Linda Following

    ReplyDelete