Cucumber Lime Salsa

The temperatures are soaring high again today here in North Carolina. With the thermometers rising above 100 degrees this weekend, I decided to make something refreshing and cool.
My husband went to the farmers market again today and came home with some beautiful squash, tomatoes, peaches and, YES, cucumbers!So, I gathered together all the things I need to make this tongue tingling cucumber lime salsa.
003
One ingredient in this recipe is cilantro. We love cilantro at our house. I honestly believe this stuff could go with any meal. It also calls for one *jalapeno pepper, but it does not make it to hot to enjoy. Its just right.
005  
The salsa turned out DELICIOUS and will go great with meat, tortilla chips, and atop your favorite Mexican dish. If you’d like to make some for yourself then just click HERE for the recipe.
*Be careful when chopping jalapenos. Be sure to wash your hands before touching your eyes.

Linked on:
craftomaniac-monday-link-party
alderberryhill make-scene-monday
mizhelens country cottage
showcase your talent at whats cooking love
southern lovely's show-share
kitchen-fun-and-crafty-friday
get-schooled-saturday

5 comments

  1. That looks so refreshing! Love that it's all green too ;) Newest follower from Craft O Maniac. Love for you to return the follow. Hosting Mom's Monday Mingle. Love for you to link up and meet some mom blogs. Over 100 so far ;)

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds delicious! I found your blog via the Mom's Mingle and am happy to be your newest follower! I'd love for you to follow me back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous! I know what I'll be bringing home from the farmer's market tomorrow morning!! Thanks for sharing! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. We would just love this Salsa, it has a great flavor combination. Hope you are enjoying your holiday week and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa!! I made this recipe over the weekend and it was awesome!! My mother-in-law ate it Saturday night, and then put some in a wrap for Sunday breakfast! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete