Strawberry Pretzel Salad

It was another late night with a sweet tooth. Did I ever mention that I AM ON A DIET? I just can't do diets. I cut back and for a couple days then I'm back to eating. I don't gain weight, I'm just not loosing any.
Oh well, one day I will get my mind to it more seriously. Besides its not Monday yet. ☺.

So, what did I make this time? Strawberry Pretzel Salad. You can find the recipe HERE .


Oh my, It was sooo good. I don't know why its called a salad. It tasted more to me like a tart or cheesecake.

I started with my pretzel crust. made up of sugar, crushed pretzels and butter.
I did not know that pretzels would taste this good baked as a pie crust. You'd never know it was pretzels.


Then I whipped up the the center part that consist of cream cheese, sugar and cool whip.
               Oh, somebody stop me!


Then I added the strawberry topping made up of jello and strawberries.

Let set for a few hours......


And there you have it, A bite of heaven.

Linked on made-by-me-32-linky-party-and-features at jaqsstudio , whatever-goes-wednesday at somedaycrafts  , show-share at southernlovely  , full-plate-thursday at mizhelenscountrycottage , showcase-your-talent-thursday at whats cooking love , delightfully-inspiring-thursday-party at delightful order , sweet-as-sugar-cookies.

4 comments

  1. Hi Lisa,
    I just love your Strawberry Pretzel Salad, I am really happy to get this recipe! Hope you have a great holiday week end and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of our faves.... I have not made it in a while I need to get busy

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's called a salad I'm totally eating this for dinner =o) I LOVE this dessert!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks wonderful! Thanks for sharing at Showcase Your Talent Thursday. I hope to see you at the next party!

    ReplyDelete