Top 3 Pins

I'm a big fan of Pinterest. I love looking through it every day and I do a lot of pinning. Seeing all the neat ideas that inspire me to make things, cook things, fashion ideas and more.

As I was studying my boards of the things Ive pinned, There were three that busted out with repins and likes.
So I thought I'd share the top three with the most pins since they seem to be so popular on my boards as of today.

One of them was my own. I had found a really affordable nail polish, painted my nails and showed them off to Pinterest world. The color is "Paying with Platinum" by Spoiled (1.99 at CVS).



My nails and polish
101 repins
29 likes



Next was a cute cupcake idea I pinned from Cookies and Cups. I cant wait to make these cupcake pops some day. I think they would be great for a child's birthday party or pack for a picnic.



Cupcake Push up Pops
96 repins
12 likes


Coming in third, are these delicious homemade doughnuts from littlebitfunky . I was inspired to actually make some of these and they turned out ok. But just look how great these look!



Can biscuit doughnuts
43 repins
8 likes




 

One thing Ive learned from Pinterest is there is a whole lot of crafty, imaginative people out there with ideas I would have never even guessed would work and recipes I didn't think you could mix together and still tastes good.

1 comment