- Chocolate covered pretzels.
- Maple syrup on country ham.
- Peanut butter and marshmallow cream on toast.
- Cheese puffs dipped in marshmallow cream.
- Salt on apples.
- Chocolate covered bacon.
- Bacon sprinkles on cupcakes.
- Pretzels dipped in peanut butter.
- Candy corn and peanuts.
Sweet n Salty
Saturday, August 27, 2016
I don't know about you but when I eat something sweet, I have to follow with something salty, then back to sweet again. This can keep going until I gulp some water or brush my teeth.
I remember Mom used to make these cheesy Ritz snacks that consist of sharp cheese on a Ritz cracker, topped with a marshallow then toasted. It became a family favorite. I even got my husband and daughter hooked on these things. I've never known anyone to try these and not like them.
Here is a list of other sweet and salty snacks that remarkably go well together.
What are some other odd combinations you found that go great together? Is it sweet n salty you like? Hot and sour? Let me know. This could be interesting.