Say hello to this little crocheted change purse.
That's right. MY pattern. I have been wanting to make one of these little purses for some time now but could never find a pattern that I understood or that was written in English. I could have easily purchased a pattern but I do not want to buy one then find out I don't understand the instructions and my money is wasted. Its happened before. I just fiddled and farted around with this one until It worked.
I use this one to hold my change most of the time. The clasp has a place to ad a dangle decoration or a ring for my keys but I think it will be to heavy....NO not heavy with change, just with the size itself. I never have change that is heavy. By then I turn it into dollars. I'm just that poor.
Ok hookers, grab your kissy clasp and hook and give this one a try.
Remember, you can sell what you make with my pattern but please do not try and sell the pattern itself. I'm giving this to you for free and It would be awesome if you link what your make back to me here. Thank you.
Crochet Coin Purse.
Cotton yarn- I used Peaches and Cream brand.
Kiss clasp- Size 3.5inches (8.5cm)
You will be crocheting in rounds so you may want to use a stitch marker.
- Magic Circle (or chain 2 and sc in first ch)
- R1- 6 sc in Circle (6)
- R2- 2sc in each sc (12)
- R3- *2sc in next, 1sc* in next ,cont around.(18)
- R4- *2sc in next, 1sc in next 2*, cont (24)
- R5- *2sc in next, 1sc in next 3* cont. (30)
- R6- *2sc in next, 1sc in next 4* cont. (36)
- R7-R15 (9rounds)- sc in each (36)
- At the end of Round 15, slip stitch in next two stitches, tie off , weave ends.
- Attach clasp (some sew on and some glue on).
If you can't crochet and wish to have one of these, head over to my shop where I may have a few listed. If I'm sold out, just send me a message and Ill whip one up for ya.