They can be calling for one inch or just a flurry and it turns into a big deal here in the Carolinas.
That means everyone will rush out to the stores to get bread and milk. The shelves will be empty so I'm glad I stocked up yesterday. I'm ready.
Its quiet simple and actually a great idea.
- Everyone always has can foods and pantry items that keep for days. What everyone runs out of first is bread and milk.
- The shelf life is short on both of these items and its the two things people always need the most.
- Therefore store shelves will empty quick and what if the trucks cant get out quick enough to restock. Can those trucks really get stuck in the snow?
- People don't realize how much both of these items are consumed until its gone. I mean here I am with a breaded bagel and coffee with milk creamer.
- When they say bread it can be crackers, cereal, biscuits, a loaf, buns, etc..
- Milk is needed for babies and children.
- Milk is used in cooking and can also be used to make foods go further. It can be drank warm or cold.
- And if it does snow, you will need it to make snow cream. Ha.
- If this was all the food you had, you could survive on either of these two items.
What I really wonder is why people don't rush out for toilet paper and coffee?