I think I saw every Wonder Woman episode on TV in the late 70's. She was my favorite female Hero. I also loved the Incredible Hulk and Batman. I seen every episode of them all.
I often joke about my "super powers" even though none are in strength or speed. [bummer].
- I can stop a windup wristwatch. This is true. I used to put on a non-battery windup watch and sure enough, after a few hours it would stop telling time or even stop all together.
- If i'm ever stung by a bee. You'd never know it except by my cry. My skin will not turn red or swell.
- Mosquitoes do not bite me. My skin (or blood) is a shield of those blood suckers.
- No matter where I go, expect the lights to flash or dim. Ok, I know that's just a coincidence, or is it? I told my Husband that when I die, I call dibs on the flashing light spook.
- I can touch my tongue to the end of my nose and to the bottom of my chin. That is super isn't it? I bet your trying right now.
- My eye color can change depending on the temperature or what I wear. I used to be dark brown eyed until the birth of my green eyed daughter and now they are greenish hazel like my Mom and sometimes yellowish brown. Not sure what happened there. I just think it's cool how they change.
- I can make my eyes tear up like i'm crying. That's right. I can turn them on and turn them off. Didn't take long for my parents to realize that when I was young. So, it was not much to my advantage. Crying is real though.
That's right. I know when I'm dreaming. I can become conscious inside my dreams. I can take control and either wake myself out of them or continue dreaming while exploring. Knowing i'm dreaming gives me the ability to go anywhere I want to go in my unconsciousness, unless something from the outside wakes me up.
I didn't even know what a Lucid Dream was until I was telling a friend of mine about this ability I have. Her eyes got big as she said in excitement, "you have lucid dreams?" Then she preceded to explain to me what's going on and how lucky I was to have this gift.
There are a lot of books and even supplements that help people find they have Lucid Dreams but mine comes natural and that's something super to me.