I'm not a big fan of pumpkin pie but sometimes I like it if its not real spicy and it has to be loaded with whip cream.
This recipe requires cream cheese and whip cream so its perfect for me. I use more cream cheese filling than anything else. That's how I like it!
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup plus 1 Tbsp. milk, divided
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 pre-made Graham Pie Crust (one reg or two 6 oz size)
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- Beat cream cheese, 1 Tbsp. milk and sugar in large bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in half the COOL WHIP. Spread onto bottom of crust.
- Whisk remaining milk, pumpkin, dry pudding mixes and spices 2 min. (Mixture will be thick.) Spread over cream cheese layer.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Serve topped with remaining COOL WHIP.
Now its time to start decorating for the season. Of course I always wait until after my daughters birthday which is actually today and of course, the first day of Fall. Ill decorate while counting down the days til Spring.