- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and blend together. (it will be dry and crumbly)
- Flour your hands and a clean counter top and kneed the dough.
- Form the dough into a log about 6 inches wide and 1/2 inch high.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 15 minutes.
- Cut into 1 inch wide pieces.
- Turn oven down to 300 degrees and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes .
These turned out a little soft. If you like them more crisp like I do, just bake them a little longer and/or leave out uncovered overnight.
Biscotti also makes great gifts for neighbors, work, or friends.
Store in an airtight container or baggies.
Ive shared this at:
mix-it-up-monday at flourmewithlove
inspire-me-monday at create-with-joy
amaze-me-monday at dwellings-theheartofyourhome
monday-handmade-linkup at judyscardmakingandpapercrafts
something-fabulous at roubinek
full-plate-thursday at mizhelenscountrycottage
thursday-favorite-things-blog-hop at katherinescorner