Its the day after Christmas and I just took down and put away all my Christmas decorations! I get tired of looking at them and its not like any of my family or even friends visited my house this year to take a look at all the beautiful things we did to make it all Christmasy. We did all the visiting as usual and sometimes I wonder what the point is to even decorate, but then my husband reminds me that its for us to enjoy and not to worry about everyone else seeing it.
Besides the disappointment of no visitors, we did have a wonderful Christmas. I'm pretty sure that everything we got, we had asked for. Only two returns out of all the things my daughter received due to the wrong size. Since Christmas is now over, I'm gonna share with you a few of my Christmas confessions.
- I have never seen the "Grinch". Neither cartoon or movie all the way through.
- I have never watched "A Christmas Story" all the way through.
- I stopped believing in Santa before I stopped believing in reindeer.
- I never once caught my parents being Santa. I was to afraid to get up thinking he wouldn't come.
- I don't know what Figgy pudding is.
- I do not know all the words to the 12 days of Christmas.
- When I hear the word "Frankincense" I think of "Frankenstein".
- I hate the colors Red and Green and together is even worst.
- I only peeked at a present one time in my life and its when I was little. It was a shirt and I felt guilty all Christmas. Never ever have peeked again.
Do you leave up your Christmas deocrations until Janaury? Or do you you take them down in a hurry like me?