Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Why Zumba?

Everyone wants to exercise but knows that after a couple weeks it gets boring and results are slow, therefore you give up. Thats why my choice of exercise is zumba.

Zumba is a great cardio workout with a Latin beat to simple dance moves. Its fast pace but easy to learn. Even if I do not get all the moves right, I know I'm still getting a good workout. Zumba dancing can burn up to 1000 calories in one session and will improve coordination and muscle tone.

You see, with other exercise your body will reach a certain plateau and will slow down or even stop loosing weight. With zumba, your body will stay confused with all the variety of moves and rhythms. Some types of dancing in zumba are cumbia, salsa, meringue, mambo, rumba, and depending on your instructor, you may even do some belly dancing or hip hop mixed into the routine.
You can find some of my other post about zumba here and here.

No matter what mood I'm in, when I get to my zumba class, I can forget about the day I'm having and just let it all out on the dance floor. The music is loud and the energy is high.
I forget I'm even exercising. shh, my body is confused. "I don't work out I Dance Out!".
 

0 Comment Here:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love to read each and every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...